Advanced Structural Technologies, is an Oxnard, CA based manufacturing business that currently has an opening for a Production Scheduler.
In this job shop environment there are 60-80 work orders in process simultaneously comprised of both tooling and production requirements. This is a high visibility position and the candidate must have the ability to organize and manage a high number of priorities. In addition, the ability to institute process and procedural improvements in a job shop environment is critical. This is an excellent career opportunity with a company experiencing ongoing business growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Develop and maintains production schedules.
· Provide reliable commit dates from functional department heads to support customer orders.
· Ensure transactions on production work orders are being completed properly and correctly.
· Responsible for ensuring all labor and material transaction on work orders are being charged accurately and in a timely manner.
· Monitors production output and updates production plan accordingly.
· Communicates plan changes to relevant functions throughout the organization.
Education / Experience
· 3 to 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Excellent organization, communications and time management skills.
· Experience working in job cost manufacturing environment.
· Proficient with MS Office (Word and Excel)
· Prior experience with planning/scheduling in a job cost manufacturing environment preferred.